Drained

After today, I feel I have lost in the battle of holding my fort and keeping my fellow soldiers united.

Somehow, although we can laugh together, joke about certain stuff and work towards a common goal, an invisible line has been drawn - not by me but I guess I have contributed to it in some way.
When I try to lead and am ambushed, all good intention is washed out in the rain.

I say the things no one wants to say, least of all want to hear. But some things need to be said, in order to get things right.

Justice must prevail. If everyone were to carry their own weight, wouldn't things be easier for all concerned? It isn't fair that someone else has to pick up the mess. And silence doesn't answer the whys nor does it apologise to the people who have been wronged.

However, it is quite easy to shut me up. Just don't take people for granted.

My rantings are a tad confusing and cryptic. They are done on purpose.

I find it hard - although I always have my ever faithful friends who try to back me up (professionally) somehow, the bigger seat still wins.

I am not defeated. I am just tired. After all, who can blame me, when we were meant to be in the same boat. Whatever happened to TEAM???

Comments

Popular Posts