Cynical

That's what I am at the moment.

And it scares me that my cynicism is or may rub off on my students.
I teach them more than the text, beyond the syllabus and unfortunately my feelings, my outlook and even my views are influencing them.

These poor souls will probably be scarred for life. (if they aren't already)

So if you disagree with what I say in class, feel free. It is your right.
After all it is just little ole me talking.
My opinions are mine.
You can't take them away from me.
You may attempt to change my mind, but you surely can't wrest them away.
So let us agree to disagree.

The year is fast coming to an end - and I will miss my form 5 class and all the fifth formers as I have taught a majority of them thru their 5 years.
They have been an invigorating challenge to my days at work and I hope I have challenged them as well. Perhaps Millie would like to comment after finally being in my class. (LOL)
Today was our last official class before the trials and I would like to say.

Thanks for a great year!


Comments

Popular Posts