WHAT DO I KNOW?



We could change this whole world with a piano
Add a bass, some guitar, grab a beat and away we go
Love can change the world in a moment
But what do I know? 

                               as sung by Ed Sheeran


Yes what do I know?

I know I flourished and grew as a human when treated with love and respect.

I know I grew resentful and hate-filled when oppressed with fear.

I know we are all seeking bigger and better things in life.

I know we are essentially good people.

I know we don't exist just to make ends meet.

I know I want more in life.

Let's use what we have, to make it work.

If it's a piano we need to create a tune, then let's do it.

If that's mot enough, let's add some bass.

Top it off with some guitar and let's go.  

It's our world - let's make it better.

All for one, One for all 


Who's with me?

Comments

Popular Posts