Reflections

Changes

Three years is a long time. Many things have happened and changes are imminent. Crows feet and grey hair are just a few. My children have grown - only one left in high school.

Where do I begin? Will there be anyone reading? Does it matter?

2015
The end of a very tough year and a half. The incumbent leader was a tyrant - insecure and bipolar. wreaked havoc in the workplace. Caused a lot of rifts and irreparable repercussions. A testing time indeed for everyone - not for the weak hearted or spirited.

2016
A lot of turbulence at home. New challenges to test our resilience and loyalty. Growing time, hanging on to faith. Renewed love for God and church. One baptism, three more to go. Work was steady and lots of rewards and yet I struggle. I trust You!

2017
A new beginning - more uncertainty. Still challenged but standing strong. Blow, Wind, blow.
I have now hit 50 and I hope that only makes me wiser. And yet one wonders what that will do for me? Was I unwise before this? Hal a year left and still struggling. Injects more faith.

All I know is

Nothing is permanent
Don't stress yourself too much
because no matter how bad the situation is, 
IT WILL CHANGE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts