Change..

It has been some time since my last real post.

I guess it's because I have lost my mojo to blog. And yet I have so much I want to share - yet am not willing as there are those out there who aim, fire and hurt all in one go.

So self-preservation is important. Hence the silence.

I am encouraged with some things in my life.

I cherish the
  • dedication in some colleagues
  • maturity in my fifth formers
  • eagerness in my fourth formers
  • zest for new and challenging things in my children

I am saddened by some people's
  • lack of respect
  • premature life-changing decisions
  • negative attitudes
  • lack of morals due to peer pressure

I fear
  • half-baked policies which affect the future generation
  • the lack of sense and sensibilities
  • the small-mindedness of some people

I am positively challenged in my every day life and sometimes cringe yet head straight on for that is an inherent quality within my personality.

Ultimately, I love life. For all its mysteries and mind-boggling twists and turns. I stand in awe of Him.


I hope you have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts