Bliss

It has been a blissful holiday so far except when my phone rings and it is work related.

This has happened numerous times and it is a tad annoying. Please stop checking on me as it not a crime to be on holiday - it is well-earned and well-deserved.

What have I been doing?

NOTHING!
Really! Nothing of significance to the world but a world of difference to my children and hubby.

I have been waking up as usual, chilling and not looking at the clock.
I have been cooking, baking, cleaning and washing.
I have been shopping and watching movies.
I have indulged in 3 novels so far and well into my fourth novel.
I have visited and caught up with relatives - finding out juicy information.
I have taken my kids to Sunway Lagoon for the day and totally enjoyed it.
I have planned a 4 day 3 night holiday away from this city next week and aim to enjoy myself thoroughly.

I have so much more up my sleeve which involves doing what i do best - nothing!

I hope certain parties will let me indulge and refrain from making me feel guilty.

It has been pure bliss!

Comments

Popular Posts