On the eve..

It is another year coming to an end. The end of a semi-depressing year, one with many challenges and changes. A year I am happy to see slip away among the shadows.

The start of a new year is the dawn of a new beginning.

For me I have learnt:

  • my family comes first
  • to trust my true friends
  • to treasure every moment we have
  • that we don't have to go far to be close
So this New Year ( for the second year running) I am celebrating it in my own house. Among the family I love and who love me in return. I need not add to the traffic on our highways. I get to choose who to invite to my home, if at all. 

It is a year to focus on me, my family. My Family.
 Not my Mom's family nor my husband's family. 

Reunion?
Let's reunite with the people who matter most!
Not with those who are obliged to meet up. 

Let's start our own traditions - my family tradition. 

A new year - breaking free, venturing beyond boundaries set by other people's traditions. 

Wishing everyone a Happy Bountiful New Year! 
Sin Nian Kwai Lek!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Comments

Popular Posts