Team-works!!

It is wonderful that when push comes to shove, we all get down and get the work done. Of course, there is the saying too that if anything can go wrong, it will and so it has.

Some of us privileged ones were assigned to complete reports on activities carried out in 2008 and the deadline is tomorrow. So out came the laptops and a whole year's achievements were compiled and collated. Then, whatever else missing - completed. Of course, it never ends there but other little things crop up cos we are perfectionists.

All these at the cost of missing my darlings. But as one of my darlings has so defended, I have always put my students first and foremost. And this is true of my colleagues. I have missed being in class and totally enjoyed the contact hours with my Literature class. It is a FACT - being quarantined is no fun!

So I promise to be back soon - once I am released.

Comments

Popular Posts