Well done all around.

It was a scene that was charged with all sorts of emotions. Some stood with trepidation, some with trickling sweat but most were tired from having to wait an extra 90 mins for their results. Well, things happen and being the central distributor doesn't help schedules at all.

Since I didn't teach any of the fifth formers last year, I stayed clear of the fireworks, cheers and tears. My job was to check on the statistics. And pleasantly surprised we were! 100% passes with only 2 ppl with a credit for English. Lots of As all around and I had a special interest in their O level result, this being of a higher standard. True enough, 70% scored As and will compare that with last year's result tomorrow. Of course Literature was also 100% so we have a record to maintain. Sigh..

But more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS to all and if you don't particularly like this word then don't feel too bad, more importantly, get on with your life now and aim high. Focus on the future, learn from your strengths and weaknesses and move on. Best of luck.

There is so much going on around me all the day long, it feels like I'm weighed down. With exams coming up and reports to finish, when do I get a holiday?
To those who do have one, enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts