Zonked

I am so tired I could just drop dead.

Literally. I felt so unprepared for my Lit class today and a lot of ppl were sleepy.
My humble apologies.
I will work harder.

I am so swamped with work - I have to finish a 23 piece module of a blueprint for the niche area of English all in the name of cluster by tomorrow. But I am so tired I left my file at work so can't do any work tonight. Can I just sleeeeeeeeep?

Then of course there are a host of other problems which some of my closest friends know about. To be thrown in the deep end just reinforces the gratitude I feel for all my blessings. I have so much.
I have a wonderfully supportive family, great friends and most importantly a Saviour who is always looking out for me and my brood.
I have love - to give, to receive and to share.
I have a roof over my head - which I can afford.
I have means of transportation - which I can afford.
I have good food to keep me big, strong and friendly - which I can pay for.
I have good health - which I am ever grateful.
I have a job - which is a scarcity at the moment.
SO,
Let me not complain - too much.


So in all our busy-ness, let us pause and give thanks for all that we have for there are many who have not.

Comments

Popular Posts