Twin?

Today, as I was leaving work, I was literally dragged into the hall to meet my twin.

Who? Someone named Cindy, who was there to inspire and motivate the Fifth Formers during their session of PMD.

So, who is Cindy? From our brief hello, I was informed that she spoke like me and even laughed like me. Similar size and height. So we must be related. Right? Unfortunately, I had to rush off as my son was waiting to be picked up from school and so we didn't get the chance to chat.

The girls, however, seemed thrilled. So I hope that episode made your day.

Life's funny like that, don't you think?

Comments

  1. Hi Sybyl, that happens. Bound to be someone somewhere that looks like us.
    I was was mistaken by an irate husband who mistook me for a guy he thinks fooling around with his wife. And me having thoughts of joining a Thai Monastery.

    You stay young and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow - thx. That incident must have been a close shave. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts