2 more weeks

There's just about 2 more weeks to go before it's yahoos for some and oh nos for others.

I am in the former group. And as with all holidays, I can't wait to do nothing. Yes, that's right - NOTHING!

I am looking forward to:
  • lazy mornings (except when the dogs are barking for breakfast and release)
  • breakfast with hubby (unless he is in a rush)
  • tossing the clothes about on the line trying to get the best sun (unless it's drizzling)
  • wonder what to put together for lunch (without picking up the phone)
  • surfing the channels looking for something juicy (probably end up with MTV)
  • and just devouring novel after novel ( nothing can stop me now)
Not forgetting shopping - window at the very least, catch a few movies and maybe go bowling with my kids.

I'd like to go on holiday with my family, even if it's just a day.
I'd like to lie on the beach and click the slow bake button.
I'd like to just laze around without someone breathing down my neck about housework undone and how I'm a bad Mom.
I'd like to play badminton with my children and maybe teach them something new like tennis or squash.
I'd like to go swim for a whole day and not worry about coming out looking like a toad.
I'd like to catch up with some ex-students and see how they are coping with real life.
I'd like to celebrate with my Lit class after their exams.

Phew - I'm tired just planning nothing!

Comments

Popular Posts