Memories

It has been a busy week, helping out with the SHORTS play.

It brought on a cascade of memories and made me reflect on all that I went through last year ending with the million dollar question - How did i survive?

I don't know - God's grace I guess!

And yet it has been so much fun being to express a myriad of feelings, moulding the girls like playdoh, to see them learn super quickly what works and what doesn't.

I wonder if they realise the amount of things they have learnt in the last week or so. They are so easy to teach, so pliable that it makes it a pleasure.

But I have had my fun. I need to step back and let my friend bask in the glory of her hard work. She has put in so much of her heart and soul, sacrificed so much time and energy, I only pray the entire cast hold up till Sunday.

I am looking forward to the actual show -to sit and watch filled with pride.
Good job, friend and to all your girls - break a leg.



Comments

Popular Posts