I more than survived!

I am back!

I had fun as well.

It was an interesting trip for me personally as I had to face some fears ( hugging ppl I don't particularly like), mix with a lot of people I don't normally say more than Hi and learn new ways to make money without having to do very much like the facilitators.

As mentioned in my previous post, we paid a lot of money for two people who only talked **** and made no effort to know the name of our school. They merely gave out instructions and and expected us to carry out the activities.

Of course being SBT teachers, we took on the challenges thrown at us. The activities were fun only because we made it fun. We made everything worth doing and learning.

I got to know a lot of people and now understand them more. I got to know personal details that have moulded my friends to what they are now.

I also got to know my bosses better and I guess they know me better too.

The only sad part was being at the beach but not having any time to stroll on the beach or enjoy the facilities. As a friend said, we might as well have had the whole session in our sch hall.

Maybe we will have another opportunity to have this kind of fun again soon but we definitely need better facilitators who do not torture teachers with 3 bits of homework at midnight and expect them ready by 8 the next morning.

Comments

Popular Posts