March already?

It's been weeks I know and the best bit of the last 2 weeks is that I am on top of my workload.

I have finished marking 3 classes of exams, sorted out various competitions and assigned tasks to my team, made ultimate decisions and kept on top of the game. I stayed away from the social networks and finished all my work.

So I think.

Of course there is still pending work. Work which can wait a while as the deadline is still 100m away.

A new endeavour - to receive recognition for 2 years' work rendered.

If you are wondering, it is my baby project, my Literature class. The results of this hard work is about to be released and I shudder to think what will happen if the statistics don't match what is expected of me. On the other hand, I have tried my best to do something I have never done and I know my darlings have tried their best. Only time will tell really. A wise little bird said we have done our best but there is always room for improvement. How true.

Unfortunately, I don't know if this current group will gel the way my initial group did. They were one of a kind. The euphoria and thrill of doing something new is incredible. Yet, my lessons now are more organised, more structured making them seem boring to me. I like excitement. I like doing new stuff, not that it IS boring - it isn't.

I am pushing for better. Can I do it?

It is now the term break and I will be enjoying myself for a whole week - no work included.

Comments

Popular Posts