Into the third week

Time flies when you are having fun..NOT.

LOL but I am (having fun that is)

I was signed up for a podcasting course by my ever-wonderful superiors and I thank them sincerely.

It has been 2 days now and I have been thrown into a pool of teachers from far and wide (Selangot & WP) to learn how to use podcasts in our everyday lessons.

So watch out, my 2011 students - you will be the victims of my new found knowledge.

It has been fun learning new stuff and getting to know new people. I guess it is a break away from routine. Although I will say that the journey to this place of knowledge is tedious and long and jam-filled.(not the yummy kind)

So what have I learnt?

  • Podcasts are fun
  • To make one is very interesting
  • It takes time and effort
  • I need to spend more time on teaching listening
  • That I will be observed and stalked in the next 3 weeks

I guess I will also have to teach all my colleagues sometime this year so that it will be fun for them too.

Comments

Popular Posts