What a week!

It almost Chinese New Year and I have a tonne of things UNDONE!

  • My house is a mess and dusty.
  • Have not made a single cookie.
  • Need to change the cushion covers and bedding.
  • Need to prepare for an impending open house
  • need to decide when is the open house.
On a happier note, I am looking forward to the break. I am extremely grateful I am not travelling during this period. However. it means my children have less collection for their angpows.
But it also means I can rot in front of the telly. Yay!

Apart from the upcoming celebration, work has been hectic. I have a paperwork piling on me faster than i can recite my ABCs.
Then of course, there are so many sections to juggle.
  1. English classes x 3
  2. Literature class
  3. Head of Panel(Heavy)
  4. SBT commitee(Heavier)
  5. Staff Club
  6. Taekwondo Club
And all riddled with office and national politics.

Wish life could be a little simpler. I just want to be ordinary. Unfortunately, people see me as more. Wonder why.

Comments

Popular Posts