Memories

Today, out of the blue, I got a text message from someone whom I haven't seen since November 2010.

It instantly brought back many memories of the last 6 years we have spent together, growing and learning along the way.

She wished me well and it was actually a Chinese New Year greeting and my first thought was I have never had the honour of working under and with such a superior.

She is:
One who puts others first all the time.
One who sees the macro picture while we are wading in the micro.
One who respects and in turn gains others' respect.
One who doesn't form boundaries, always keeping her door open to all.
One who hugs instead of keeping you at arms' length.
One, who in the "busyness" of life, still knows how many children I have and that my husband is diabetic.

It has been a wonderful journey of discovery even though we have had our ups and downs, she has learnt to trust me, respect me and know me.

There was so much to tell her and yet...

I miss her.

Comments

Popular Posts