3 down ...a million more to go

It's only been three days at work and I'm exhausted.

Don't get me wrong. I am enjoying it. And I realise that I take it easier or rather take things in my stride for now.

I was challenged to a task of being grateful for 10 things before 12pm in a day.

I must say there are lots that I am grateful for.
  1. I have a wonderfully supportive family.
  2. My children are GOOD people.
  3. I determine a lot of things that go on in any given day.
  4. I have my own transport.
  5. At work, I have wonderful friends.
  6. I also have a tight team who help shoulder the weight of work.
  7. I have a boss(es) who believe and trust in me.
  8. I walk around with my eyes open and see ALL sorts. (LOL)
  9. I am able to get a lot done by 8.30am.
  10. I love being in class with students.
I am grateful for all that i have been handed. This includes the 'challenge' that has returned.

I realise, in a quiet and strange way, I am looking forward to 2011 after all.

Thank you, Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts