God's timing is perfect

I have always been in awe of His timing - in all things - it's always perfect. When you least expect it, He steps in. He offers a hand, a friend, a shoulder to cry on as well as the comfort you need. It is never over the top - always just right.

On many occasions have I been privy to His love and guidance. He keeps me cheery and positive. People often say I am a happy soul. Of course, I have my down days too, and my friends will attest that when I am down, try as I may, I can never hide it. The same goes for my joyful days where it will over-spill to all around.

Just yesterday, my other half came home dejected and depressed. He ranted and raved and no amount of cajoling or words of comfort could lift him out the self-imposed rut. We went for a dinner which he normally hates (the kids love it though) and in this unlikely place, we met our long-time friends - a couple who has  always been around and never encroached on our space. They were like a balm to soothe away the pains of the day. Just half an hour of chatting and he was righter than rain. Isn't He great?

Another thing that has been heavy in our hearts is the fact that we want to return to regular church. Another crossroad which needed wisdom from above. And He never fails us - an invitation to return to the church we had enjoyed and felt at home in until a regrettable incident caused by a prominent member. And yet He has cleared the way, promising us nourishment of the best kind.

At work, there are many challenges I face daily. He is always there to guide me, from the smallest, insignificant detail to the more important ones, always laying on grace and tolerance on me and for me to make the path more tolerable. He has never failed me and for that I am eternally grateful.

There are so many more incidents but rest assured, when you submit your life to Him, He will always be there for you. For are you not His child?

Thank you Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts