The return to exciting times

It has been 2 years since my last post. No, I have not been hiding in a sand dune nor have I been hibernating. The silence has been a time of healing, growing and discovery. And I am back, having found my feet again, with new purpose and hopefully more thoughts to share.

Life has been a blurred whirlwind. Hallelujah, the eye of thestorm has passed and there is a new Admiral at the helm. She steers with foresight and purpose and this new wind is taking all of us to greater heights. Of course, there are many who are resisting as their comfort zone is rocked to the core. I, however, have been uncomfortable with the lack of direction experienced in the last two years and revel at the changes ahead.

To me, these are exciting times. Time to rid the dry rot and the fungal infestation, to trim the crew - sorting the can and cannot from the will and will not. Alongside this comes great responsibility being shovelled at us and we will bear witness to those who live up to their potential or not. All these changes will determine our arrival at port in the next two years ahead.

Change is inevitable and change is exciting.
Yes, it is scary but life is scary. How dull it must be to have nothing to look forward to. That was how it felt for me midway through 2012 when I discovered the captain of the ship to be myopic and suffering from dementia.

The winds have changed. The air is crisp and invigorating.

To God, I give thanks for helping me endure the past two years and to God I look for strength to face the challenges  ahead.

Comments

  1. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D -Adrini

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see renewed life in your blog. About time too .... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts