Results


My son did it - he scored 5As in the UPSR exam.

It's not unbelievable, it's just awesome to be a parent to a child who's gifted.

I didn't realise it would hit me this way. I didn't realise it would mean so much to me for him to achieve the As that I have always known he's capable of. And yet the not knowing was doing insane things to my guts. The waiting and anticipation of What if..? really did my head in. All I wanted to do was snatch the results out of the teacher's hands. As I stood behind him as he got them, I felt proud of my eldest child that his first reaction was to hug and thank his teacher, the one who had looked at him with hope and love when he was in Standard One. The same teacher who had guided and encouraged him to realise his full potential.

He is ecstatic and is definitely sharing the joy with his friends in the above picture. Congrats to Alex and all his friends - for they have done all their parents proud, done the school proud and had fun doing it.

Comments

Popular Posts