Surprising

I have friends - I am lucky.

Today I taught my students that out of the thousands of acquaintances we have, we would be lucky to have 5 really good friends - the kind who stand by you through thick and thin.
Cynical you may say but I feel this is true.

So someone asked what happens if we don't have best friends?

Hmm.. tough one.

Unsure, I said some friends don't have to be best friends to be great friends.

And today, I was shown that some of my best friends don't have my back while some normal friends care much more than they let on.

Friends - I treasure them deeply!
Thanks to those few constant ones - you know who you are.
Thanks too to those who have quietly supported me, your offers of help are much appreciated and will always be remembered.

So don't underestimate the power of friendship.

Comments

Popular Posts