Lost it!

I lost it today.
At exactly 8.45am, I lost my cool.
I think I shocked the cast cos there was no one else except the cast.
Why, you ask?

Mainly because today was supposed to be a solid 4 hour practice with cast and crew - to iron out any other niggling problems such as props and sound effect, one where the stage manager would be able to work out.

And where was everyone?
No where to be seen.

It was bad enough that it was Labour Day - the day I am officially allowed to sleep in and stay far, far, far, far away from work but..
I was there 2 mins to 8am.
No one else was there.

They dribbled in on by one and it took a whole hour before the complete cast turned up.

That got me boiling. So some people got shouted at.

I am not going to apologise because it did them good. We had 3 hours of solid work - something I can proudly say was well worth it. Of course some people slunk away without so much as goodbye while other stayed well over 12 until it was inevitable that they stop.

And I have read that the promo video for Monday is done - hurray!
I hope the flashbacks were completed too.

I want and need to see more commitment - we have only 6 days left!

Comments

Popular Posts