A midsummer night's dream..

..was absolutely wonderful and such a de-stresser.

We had such a laugh with these professional workshop actors who just stroll out in their ordinary every day clothes including flip-flops and swept us completely off our feet with their skilful acting and gob-smacking humour.
I let my hair down and laughed to my heart's content - something I badly needed and have not done in such a long time.

Although they gibbered in Shakespearean English and it took a little effort to decipher the lingo, the acting more than spoke a thousand word. Joanna Bessey also did a fantastic job as Puck and her energy and positive vibe went out to the crowd. We didn't have comfortable seats but all was forgotten the minute the lights dimmed and we were magically transported into thel realm of our imagination.

I had a great time - and I feel sorry for all those who signed up and didn't make it.
You have missed a gem. A million thanks to Pn Christina who did the legwork and arranged practically everything but didn't get to go.

I just hope this positive vibe lasts till Saturday. Hmm..

Comments

  1. Thank you my dear. What wonderful feedback. Glad you enjoyed yourself!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts