New beginnings...??

Life is funny..not ha ha but strange.

We find change one of the hardest things to accept and yet when life seems mundane, the one thing we crave for is change, ironic isn't it?

There are so many wonderful experiences that we go through on a day to day basis and yet when asked "How was your day?' the norm is to answer "OK."
Notice the full stop? That is how we answer, killing all further conversation.
So, all that wonderful experience was for nought.

We want things to be exciting, and yet when we realise we've got onto a roller coaster ride that is a tad too long or raunchy, we cringe and wish we hadn't got on at all, completely forgetting we had actually requested that change.

However, humans are creatures of habit. The more familiar the habit the better. Perhaps it is more comfortable or rather comforting to be able to predict the goings-on and outcomes of a certain activity. Yet, complacency is detrimental to our beings.

I have become extremely familiar with my surroundings. I have a priceless family. I have wonderful friends in and out of work. I have gems of students, who each in themselves are unique individuals and as a class even more precious. I must not take any of them for granted. I apologise if I have.

Challenges have been thrown my way. New beginnings lead to unsaid fears. Only because the challenges are unpredictable and beyond my control, is it fearful. Hence, the challenge of reading it right, the hope of smooth change as opposed to turbulence. I do not need a typhoon at the moment. There are many uncertainties ahead. All I can do, in my little domain is to PRAY.

Will you join me in this prayer?

Comments

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts