Countdown begins..

Only 24 hours before the show - are we really ready?

Honestly.. no but we need to get on with the show. Then get on with our lives.

I've missed going to classes. I've missed all my students. I don't feel much like a teacher. And I won't be around next week so that's going to be worse. Boo hoo..

But not teaching has it's perks - I've learned a lot these few days.

1) To keep my nose to myself.
2) To speak less and listen more.
3) To allow the natural progression of things.
4) To look for solutions and not focus on problems.
5) To keep everyone happy at all times
6) To keep ppl full in their bellies - avoid crankiness.
7) To keep updated to the latest in ICT - thanks Millie!
8) To be grateful for ALL blessings.

Amazing isn't it? That's just a general summary of the things that have happened without giving too much away.

I've also been told I'm a ppl person - don't agree but that's what some say.
But what it actually means is beyond me.
Cos I treasure my peace and quiet, I can survive without communication (except with my better half). But it is great to be with friends though - I can't deny that - and I do have a lot of WONDERFUL friends so maybe I'm just a walking contradiction after all.

O well..can't wait for 12 midnight tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts