Success! Yay!

From the bottom of my heart - I would like to say a great fat THANK YOU to each and everyone who has been directly and indirectly invoved in the production of I HAve a Dream.

I know this thanks seems so small but it means the world to me that we have successfully pulled of a moment in history and it WILL go down in history as the first ever musical performed (from A to Z) in Sri Aman. And I must add that I am proud to be involved.

We shared a very special time - all the hitches and glitches, all the laughs and tears, the fears and worries - no one can take that away from us. And we were such a family - the 3 niche areas - all 120 of us. Let us remember the awesome feelings as we closed for the night cos no one can take that away from us.

To the cast and crew - KUDOS.
To the orchestra - KUDOS.
To the choir - KUDOS.
To the invisible committee of teachers and staff - KUDOS.
To all - you have been a pillar of strength and hope - I am proud to be asscoiated with you.

All the hardwork - 6 months of it - has paid off and I am HAPPY.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts