Agony

It is sheer agony stepping into work only to be accosted by people who like to blow their own trumpet.

Not only that, they insist on rubbing your nose into the dirt just to make sure you got their message.

Why is it some people are so plain thick that they don't know when to back off?
It is bad enough that work is being frisbee-ed towards me from all directions but to have my nose dirtied too is just too much.

I know I am not managing work well, but I am trying my best to stay afloat. I have some great friends and a handful of great colleagues who are helping me keep all the crockery spinning on the bamboo poles - Thanks guys. Every ounce of help is greatly appreciated.

If members of other panels can feel the burden of work in a cluster school, try doubling or tripling the niche area's work and then maybe offer me a hand.

It is not surprising that I am not in the groove with all that is happening in and around work, I'm still stuck in the first groove which has just got deeper.

How I long for the days of 2004 -2006. Heaven couldn't have smelt more fragrant.
Sigh..God, please grant me grace.
To be able to accept the change that is about to bulldoze into me from now till 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts