Time flies!

I've been having fun, can you tell?

Reason why I haven't had time to update. ShallI tell you what I've been busy with? The F4 final test paper actually. So much work and effort to make it cluster quality so watch out and be warned. Someone actually commented that out of the whole paper only 8 questions were easy. Ah ha ha ha - as Frisha says - laughs maniacally.

If only every week were like this week. A mid-week break is quite refreshing. I went out to IKEA, the Curve, IKANO and Cineleisure. What a day! Not that I spent a fortune but it was quality time. Bought a whole bunch of African Violets only cos my other half loves them. They are so MANJA, only one with green fingers can manage them and I definitely DON'T have anything green!

Then of course we had the open day for my 3 Damaians. They're really a lovely bunch. Not nerdy at all (who is anyway in Sri Aman??) and they were so looking forward to me meeting their parents. Sometimes I don't understand them. Anyway, I had a great time telling parents to take away their handphones, internet and TV most importantly make them study after all there are only 22 days left. Cruel? I should hope so.

But all done with love and only good intentions.

Review - some parents are clueless, some can't communicate, some just DUH! Poor kids. I hope and pray they realise what they're losing out on. Of course there were a few who really connect well and you can see the bond.

My Form 4s were all well behaved this week so THANKS.

I think you all knew it was important for Mr G so you guys did well. Hopefully, this will help him realise that this profession is one that he has a knack for and though it may not make him filthy rich, it will open the doors of heaven for him. BTW, it's his last week so make it memorable ok plus it's his birthday mid-week so. . (check out his blog)

It's the weekend again so let's have FUN! oh no I promised to mark SD's essays.

Comments

Popular Posts