Holidays

It's good to have a break.

In fact, it's GREAT to have a break. Well-deserved break. A time for tired teachers to get some reprieve beforethe storm of exams, marking and closing of all files before we close for the year.

Lucky me - I finished setting my year-end test paper so I can and will REST and go shopping and catch some movies - mamma mia, the other boleyn girl and whatever else takes my fancy.

It was like a scene froma market with ppl hugging and wishing each other in the staffroom today. It was as if they weren't coming back. They don't even do that at the end of the year but it was utter positive pandemonium today. Good vibes.

Maybe I'll take a whole week off blogging. Hmm..that's a pretty good idea.

So here's wishing everyone a happy, happy HOLIDAY and Selamat Hari Raya.

Of course to those who are up for the PMR - STUDY!!!

Comments

Popular Posts