ME time!

Today, there was actually time for ME! It's been a long time since I had my own time. Some people were talking about how they go home and nap in the afternoons. I view that as a luxury. What a life to be able to nap and not think of anyone but yourself. Haven't done that in a million years. I used to stay up all night, sleep at 6am and wake at 4pm to have breakfast and dinner at the same time. Even waking up on a weekend at 12 in the afternoon would be heavenly.

But today, I went for lunch with some pals and we had a good tete-a-tete. Anything under the sun was the topic of the day and having a good belly laugh does wonders for the ragged soul. Must do this more often to remain SANE! If only we had the time.

All my kids were home today with one down with a cold and the others on UPSR hols. Their worst luck tho cos there was no electricity. Must have driven each other batty! Ha ha!

Some people are wondering and still wondering why the need to change URL. Well, it's basically cos there are some nosy parkers stalking us and we don't particularly want to share our SPACE or thoughts with them. That's as diplomatically put as possible. So for those who have found us, all we ask is you NOT link us (or leave the old link) and you are most welcome to meander through my life on paper or rather the Net.

I had a sneak peek at SB and SE/F today and I realised I have MISSED all of them, especially the naughty ones. Can't wait to have them back all to myself but that would mean kicking someone out and I hope these classes will agree with me that he has done a good job and will eventually make a great teacher cos he is enthusiastic and motivated. Yes he has made some blunders, he is after all human, and it's all in the name of LEARNING. So I hope you will enjoy and appreciate him for the next 2 weeks as they are his last in Sri Aman.

To SD, I hope you enjoyed our chat today during class cos I know I did. To Shuwanugha, I was only kidding so I hope you weren't offended. And good on all of you cos you plundered on even though it was uncomfortable in KB.

For the F3s who always say I don't mention them, I hope you feel better now that the Pra-PMR tests are over. Only one more thing to look forward to - Mantap Minda!

More good days to come...

Comments

Popular Posts