CNY around the corner

Only a week left and I'm so not ready for CNY.

There's so much to do and prepare and like a friend said - we're mostly full-time teachers and part-time mom/wife.

I ran off to comfort a friend and colleague in the middle of the work day - starved in the process only to get back and rush off into class. Then had a meeting with the admin and I am absolutely tired out - AGAIN.

But I pride myself in being able to leave school when it is over and not to hang about just to look good and loyal. I believe in productivity at it's best not when it's forced. So I head home to be a mom as well as work from home. Tough but at least I don't rest on my laurels.

I was accused of being stingy or kedekut last week and I totally resented it and the person who said that. That is one thing I am NOT. Especially when they are not personal items.

And as for my popularity, today proved that theory bust - cos when some ppl were invited to my class, they opted for the other 2 and not mine. Does that say A LOT!!!

Anyways, this week is going to be really hectic with meeting right after work, two days in a row. I have an itch to cancel my Lit class just so I can breathe and finish off my CNY preparations. Now that would be selfish - NOT stingy.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts