Diagnostic DONE!

Ok for the form 5s the test is over - we can finally get going with our lessons. Phew!

The list is out on the board near the staffrom so ppl - check for your names. Anyway there's class tomorrow so we'll be seeing who teaches which set.

To those who still don't get it, you are divided according to your ability in handling the English Language. The form 5s are divided into 2 blocks - SA to SD is one block and SE/F to KB is another. Each block has 3 or 4 sets. The first set of each block is the one with good proficiency while at the other end is the ones who need more help. SO look at it positively that you are being given the required help in order to score As.

To those who have been pestering me about which classes I will be teaching - they are Set 1A and Set 2C. Happy now?

Am so looking forward to Literature - it's giving me a major flutter in the belly. Should I scare them or should I be nice? I'm afraid that some of those who have signed up don't strike me as the Lit kind of ppl but never mind - give it a try and we'll see what we'll discover, shall we? After all this is an adventure for all of us and the best part of Literature is to have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts