Gr8 day - NOT!

Woke up is at 4.13am this morning and haven't slept a wink yet. Need to catch Heroes first.

But the early morning was really productive as I got to plan for my Lit class which was what woke me in the first place. Learned how to pdf a word file on my own - achievement!

Then it was off to work. Made 2 announcements but forgot the Lit one and Pn C helped me out but put the wrong time down leading to a lot of confusion for my students - my apologies!!!

Then during the assignment of classes, mine got highjacked and that's all I'm going to say about that.

That gave me major heartburn all day as I endeavoured to sort out the mess - nearly barfed by lunch until I realised I wasn't leaving it to God. So I did and instantly felt better. I guess we can plan and if it gets waylaid along the way, there is divine intervention. So I stopped beating myself up and flowed. Am so glad I have supportive friends. They knew when to leave me to simmer, stew and boil over before they attempted contact. LOL

Then came Literature. Great to see how enthusiastic most of them were and truthfully I didn't mean to scare anyone off so... I hope they had a good insight to the work laid before them and will attempt something new - the road less travelled.

And who should top off my ice-cream Sun-of-a-dae, my pal who was a sight for sore eyes. Always there to support me. Thanks friend!

All's well that ends well.
Till we battle another day..

Comments

Popular Posts