Hectic

It never rains but pours.

And when ppl want something from u, it's never soon but today.

But i guess when you are dealing with the DPM, everything's got to look good.

Yes, I'll be meeting him on Thursday(15/1) with some wonderfully understanding yet productive girls who agreed to write essays for him to read. I hope he appreciates the effort put in. Having said that, let it be stated clearly that I appreciate ALL effort to make this exhibit successful. And all demands have been positively received and worked upon. Thanks girls.

Then of course when things need to be moved physically, these too must be done ASAP. Well, I don't have that much asap to give so forgive me if I work at my own pace. Call me inefficient but I pride myself in being able to prioritise so if you can't wait then somebody will just have to do it.

Running around like a mad hatter on heels is NOT easy. Trust me.

But I worry that I might not have the energy to stay on for Lit on thurs. But I am looking forward to it - 2 hours. Scarier than last week. But the story is good and lots to pick apart so I hope the students enjoy it as much as I did.

Comments

Popular Posts