Change..it's hard!

Thank you to those who want me to continue teaching them.

However, and there's always a but somewhere, it may not be my choice so we take what life throws at us and make as many snowballs or snow angels as possible.

If I were to remain teaching all those I have had this year, (and I'm not saying that I don't want to) then those who are hoping I will teach them like Millie:) will not have the privilege of saying she's ever been taught by me. SO, change has to happen and all we can do is pray. Things will not and cannot be the same for too long cos then we rest and rot. (I'm counselling myself as I type this - so stop laughing - Chris!)

But, you know what? I've had a good, no great time this year cos I've had some wonderful students in my classes who cheer me up everytime I see them (no I'm not depressed)

So thank you for a wonderful year! Enjoy it while you still can.

Comments

Popular Posts