Yay! weekend

It has been a long hard week. Propping up the english dept is definitely NOT fun. I can't see me doing it for long. Guess this means I'll have to leave Sri Aman so I can be a nobody somewhere else. Any suggestions?

I have been badgered left and right over all sorts of thing and I feel like I'm drowning and I can see the float but I just can't reach it. Is this paranoia? Is this a sign?

Everyone has their own agenda and all these agenda have everyone else in mind. I still like being a nobody. Can I please please please remain a nobody? Was I ever a nobody? Most ppl say I haven't but I have never asked to be a somebody. Boo hoo!

So far in this post, I don't see or feel any Yay! But I am glad it's the weekend and I want and need to chill. O no - test papers are CALLING out to me. Aaargh!

Comments

Popular Posts