I wonder?

It's funny as I look forward to another working day, I know and can feel the trepidation of all of my students. For along with the dreaded PMR the fourth formers will also be facing their finals on the same day. Only God knows who is not worried. But as Lydia so aptly put - ask any layman and he/she would say sri amanians are the prettiest nerds around! HA HA!

Chill girls.
Just another day.
To live, to breathe, to experience.

One observation I have made in my 17 years as a teacher is in an exam hall/room, the vibe is one of power. The aura in the room is always filled with energy and you can practically see the steam coming off the heads of each one doing the exam cos all cells are turbo charged. Very invigorating.


So ALL THE BEST! You can ONLY do your BEST and you will have succeeded in making your teachers proud.

Comments

Popular Posts