The rice has landed!

For the last few days, since the RM2 sushi fest has been on, I have been stuffing my face with rice-based sushi.

On Monday, we decided to head for Taman Equine only to be sorely disappointed. The service was pathetic, the selection was horrendous and the cashier was plain annoying. How can they even stay open. Knowing full well that it is a food fest, 80% of the selection on the kaiten belt should be rice-based. So with only scallop available, the 6 in my family only managed13 plates before heading to Kenny Rogers. It was the most disappointing visit ever. On top of that, the cashier kept making errors in ppl's bills and the queue inadvertently grew longer. Had no choice but to give them a piece of my mind.

Then on Tuesday, my pals and I headed for the Giant Mall's outlet and we stuffed our faces with a King's feast. There were so many choices we were just gob-smacked! SO we ate and we ate and we ate until the rice landed with a huge PLOP! We had no choice but to sip tea and hope it would aid digestion - 36 plates in all.

Today, I took my family back there again and we started slow and steady at 3.30pm when the coast was clear. The company was good so we just ate, and ate and ate AGAIN. Then it happened. The rice landed again!

Haven't found space for dinner yet. Ha ha - tomorrow is the last day!
Hope I've entertained.

Comments

Popular Posts