Toying??

I recently found out that I have been and am still being stalked and....

I know it's a public blog and that I could privatise it - not that I have anything to hide, but it makes me uneasy to think that what is penned here out of pleasure, frustration or joy is forwarded to certain ears.

Everything here is meant for ppl I know, whom I regard as friends and pals but I guess it's weird that ppl who may or may not be controlling my career, and having this uncanny insight to my personal feelings is leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Of course we have seen the occasional stranger leaving tons of messages in the cbox but that is fencing publicly. But when I am watched by the Big Brother or Sister (in this case) it does not invoke any good feelings.

Someone said to me that I was different, not like the others.
Thanks - I take that as a wonderful compliment.
I endeavour to connect and I think I have achieved quite a lot. This blog has certainly not hurt. And yet being stalked is just plain weird.

So should I leave it alone and continue, change url or just completely stop??

Comments

Popular Posts