Super Dee Duper!

Today, was one of those rare days when I actually entered all my classes.

And girl (as opposed to boy) was it FUN!
Of course, being April Fool's day had nothing to do with it.

In Form 5, we talked about kindness - a seemingly rare commodity nowadays.
How much kindness do we receive and give in a day?
Why do we revel in receiving kindness and yet find it so difficult to reciprocate?
What holds us back? Cynicism, reality or negative indoctrination?
SO the girls have been asked to count their blessings, and show random acts of kindness no matter how big or small the deed may be and learn to show and feel appreciation to those kind souls. Much to do with upbringing, me thinks.
So by the end of the year, my goal is to eradicate these negativities and spread a little more love and kindness - for humanity. I know we can do it together.

In Form 2, we showed our appreciation to our family by putting love and effort into a handmade card which includes a poetic verse. Of course, this card will be evaluated and thus the amount of love put into the making of it will be measured. (Ahem!)

My Form 4 class was a bag of jitters as they prepared their inaugural speech in the name of ORAL testing. Before it began, a load of compliments were thrown my way as if it would pave their way with a little more gold or rose petals. It was very interesting how ppl shook and shivered, everytime a name was about to be called out and yet sighed in anticipation when it was bypassed. Then they get disappointed that they have to wait a couple of days for their turn. More agony? Really don't get it. But most of the topics were fun and I learned a lot today. One of them being - it's hard to stand in the midst of friends and make them listen attentively. What a job we teachers have.

So all in all, I had a pretty good day, until of course, someone came and gave me an urgent, need it now, ASAP kind of work.

Heard I'm supposed to be in quarantine again tomorrow. NOOOOOOOOO.....

Comments

Popular Posts