Swimming by

Today was a swirl of activity. If i were a fish, I'd have swum away.

Had class right away but had so much admin stuff to sort out i was multi-tasking 3 things at once.
With the taekwondo camp coming up and so many ppl unsure if they want to go, it's hard to meet the PPD deadline.

Then the Literature trip to KLPac also sits on my shoulder - trying to fit 50 ppl in one bus meant for 44, getting the bus, sorting out seniors and juniors, getting another teacher involved, making sure they fill in the permission forms, so many absentees today, aargh...
So much for having a fun trip out with my girls.

Then the other party going for camp suggests that we cancel going altogether!
My face was aghast and out of sheer frustration and exhaustion - I actually agreed.
So then I brave myself and call up the organiser to cancel but ended up postponing it.
Then the other party says we can still make the trip if we hand in the paperwork personally to PPD. And that they hadn't wanted to cancel after all. Talk about being fickle.
So I had to undo the previous phone call and get on with the paperwork. We managed to finish it by 12.30pm only to be told that one of the papers had been changed in format.
I'm so glad to have a wonderful secretary who doesn't even bat an eyelid but says she will fix it. Mwaah to you!

So hopefully, all this will be behind me by 2pm on Monday.

O no - I still have to work tomorrow. Meeting and staff development. Give me a break please!??

Comments

Popular Posts