The calm before the storm?

Today's meeting was very productive.

We managed to get a lot of our chest and a lot of stuff settled.

We have a title for the musical.
We settled the price of tickets and the corresponding seating.
We managed to trash out things that have been going wrong.
We sorted out who's not moving and who needs to move.
We found ourself more help.
We know where we stand now.

My major concern was and is MONEY.
First, we haven't got it.
Second, we need to spend it.
Third, who is in charge of paperwork.
Fourth, when can we have it.
Last, how do we get our hands on it.

Now you wonder if we should just give up.
Of course NOT.

Persevere - onward trod.
We shall overcome.
So far, our committee is fun except for one.
I am amazed at my friends - we all stick together and manage to move mountains.

There is still a lot of work, a lot of unknowns, a lot of possibilities.

So, I'm praying hard in case...(pray with me, pretty please)

Comments

Popular Posts