To be loved..

... is a bliss words cannot possibly describe.
... is a warm fuzzy feeling that trickles all the way to your toes.
... is a whirlwind of emotions blended into a smoothie.
... makes it all worth while.

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks a million times over.

To each and everyone of you who wished me - be it across the miles, loudly, discreetly, comfortingly, warmly, shyly, electronically and even whispered it amidst the stresses of your exam - I would like to say a BIG thank you for making this day extra special.

It is most humbling and startling to realise the number of ppl who have remembered this day, as more than ordinary.

So again I'd like to express my gratitude. I went through Thursday at work to end up in Fridays with my family and returned to Thursday sated and grateful.

Comments

Popular Posts