Camp Update



I must say the ME time never quite happened. What with looking after little princesses who refused to eat, sleep and participate, the chore of playing hostess with the mostest was way much too tiring.

I think, in fact I'm sure of it, I came back more knackered than before. Can it even be possible?
The place was actually quite tranquil and the sound of gushing water over little boulders definitely soothed my cares away.


Until SMK (P) Sri Jerit took over. Screams from nearby rooms wafted through the air regardless of time of day or night. Be it an ant, a spider, a lizard, a bug, a moth, a butterfly or even a bee, it warranted a scream of differing pitch.

After all it would not be nature if these creatures ceased to exist. But far be it for me to halt such proceedings. Let the screams begin. Luckily, there were no major hiccups or accidents. Minor bruising and scratches of course, but I still don't understand how or why some ppl refused to eat. Is eating not part of nature? To have a cook slave over the stove and come up with a variety of kampong fare - surely it is only polite to taste some, if not take pleasure from the generous servings available. At least each of them did not have to look for firewood to cook their own food. That would surely have been disastrous. All they had to do was wash their own plates and cutlery. Not so bad right?


Enough moaning. I did enjoy the company of many. I learned a lot from the ppl i got to know over the weekend. I have seen and discovered that some are really mature and giving in nature while some are very caring and generous. Despite the frustrating moments, I felt deliriously free doing the flying fox. I should have tried the tubing too but i was pms-ing so moodiness got the better of me.

e



But I will say this much - I will not be organising another camp for at least 5 years. So those of you who went - I hope you enjoyed yourself.





















Anyway, I will let some pictures speak for themselves.














Comments

Popular Posts