Outrage!?

My last post seemed to provoke some thought in ppl. I hope your journey is well worth it. It was for me.

But life must be balanced. Too much soul searching can be dangerous and hazardous becos we become introverted and self-conscious.
Whatever we discover, we are still who we are and if we have the chance and capability to change for the better (in our own eyes) we strive, if not then we adapt. Adapting is easier than changing. For often in changing, we lose a part of ourselves. Don't be too quick to lose the little we have newly discovered. Take time to adapt and adopt things and behaviours that may or may not be right for us.

I may have also provoked outrage in some. For this I apologise.

Being figurative is sometimes dangerous. As viewpoints are strictly personal, you may see more or less into the words that I place on this page. But I have said and shall reiterate, there are seldom right and wrong answers in life. They are right as long as you can back up your arguments.

So if you have failed to capture the essence of my message, take time to ponder. Weigh them and test them if you have to. It may not have hit home yet. And having said that, a lot of my students are far more mature than they give themselves credit for. So if I have insulted your intelligence, do not hold it against me for it was never my intention to do so.

Another point I would like to state for the benefit of some ppl is that opportunity only knocks once. If you are extremely lucky, it may come again. However, more often than not, it doesn't. We do the best we can in every situation but we must never take for granted that we can have everything that we want. If offered and this is your forte, then snatch up the chance immediately. If not, then give it up and let others, who may have less, be lucky. One cannot have one's cake and eat it too all of the time.
An incident this week of this nature, irritated me to no end and to think how immature that person was saddened me. In her viewpoint, she could do it all. Failing to realise that should she fail in any one of the tasks, she would ultimately let down the whole team involved. Therefore, the ppl hurt along the way would not be just herself but numerous ppl who have put in their heart and soul. It devastates ppl and yet this person could not envision the scenario. Her selfish act caused hardship to many.

Life is not about me, myself and I. The letter I may be special but you, they and we are just as special. Life cannot and ultimately should never be about I.

Comments

Popular Posts