Knackered

I'm so tired - everyone wants a piece of me - how can I survive this period?

Only by grace - I hope and pray.

I'm needed all over - liaison officer of sorts, jack of all trades, master of none.

I was just commenting that I have spoken to so many colleagues this year whom I never ever had to deal with in all my 4 yrs in SA. Does this make my ppl skills better?
I'm not sure.
In my previous post I did lament about having to be politically correct and how I lack the skill to butter ppl up. I still don't and can't and ultimately WON'T but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) I am slightly better at handling ppl now than 6 months ago. So where has this got me?

Back to my title - I'm knackered.

My whole day is being pulled from one mtg to another - short. long, just a minute - the whole works.

Some people drive me up the wall, some are just lost kittens who need some help, others stand there shivering, looking for a hug and yet there are those who just don't know when to zip their mouths. Thankfully I have a handful of wonderful people who make it all worth while.

BTW, the balls I'm juggling are getting heavier - and it's taking a toll on me.

Can I please, please just close my eyes for a while and leave everything on auto pilot - just for some ME time?

Comments

Popular Posts