5 more days and counting!

Gosh. I feel tired. Need to sleep more.

It's awesome seeing all your comments. Today Rianne said I blogged more than she did. How's that even possible. Sorry I had to miss 3E's class on Monday. Had to attend a course on how to use a dictionary in language teaching. So now I'm supposedly more learned and must carry out what I've learnt - so watch out. I'll be bashing you with dictionaries soon.:)

Choral speaking is drawing nearer. So's the Aug exam. Sigh..when will we ever have enough time to do all that. We had a major panic cos there was so much to re-learn with the new poem. Poor Monisha - she worked hard for that poem and we did appreciate it and yet time constraints forced us to fall back on the old poem. 4SD, SB, SC and Jing yee are so good -they actually remember most of the poem so now we only have to polish up. Great job. Pity Shireen has chicken pox - so get better soon.

To those involved in the BloodiHood story - we're rooting for you.

Comments

  1. So.... will we be using Oxford or Cambridge or Longman?????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts