Miss you..

Hey, this week, i miss my f4s. Haven't seen se/sf/sb all week. Only cos I said i'd let him get back into the swing of things. Don't like this feeling at all. Will come in next week. Promise - at least once.

Finally got azureen and zawani to finish their oral. Now only kartika and trishna left. Then I can get on with my reports. Will finish sd tomorrow.

Today, was pretty boring. Didn't achieve much, but had a good laugh in the staffroom but since most of you who read my blog are students - i can't write it down. Suffice to say we had lessons in cup sizes.

Guess the highlight of the day was the bloodilunch we had a good time gorging on pizzas and sate. That's what I had anyway. Of course the producer was there and he gave out those fancy certificates but was that what the lunch was all about. Good to know that the money came back to the cast and crew in the form of the makan-makan but the poor kids sat on the floor. And was it necessary to differentiate the plates - plastic for students and glassware for teachers? Society as we know it is strange to say the least.

Another week is coming to an end and I can't wait for the weekend. Got a wedding to attend so i hope the weather is a little kinder. Today was scorching. Then maybe catch a movie. Nah, shopping at IKEA sounds ideal. Join me?

Oh as for those involved with Musical Night, I shall be there in spirit, not to haunt you but to support you cos I shall be hoping catching McDreamy and friends plus the MTV Asia Awards.

Comments

  1. you don't miss 4SD?!! T_T

    alaa teacher.. you won't be there for Musical Night..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts